Thursday, July 31, 2008

Vagi....

Hi. Hi. Hi-ness. Hi. (only Jennifer and C.J. Wilson know what that means.)

Today I drove to Breckenridge, Texas to go to Walmart. I shopped for the few things that I needed. When I was finished shopping, I went to the checkout line because that's what you do. When it was my turn to checkout, I started searching through my purse to find my wallet (my purse is HUGE by the way.) Well, as I was pulling out my wallet I guess a certain feminine product got stuck on it and fell out on to the counter (and no, I'm not talking about a tampon...it is way, way worse.) It then proceeded to fall on the floor. The cashier and man behind me just watched as I franticly tried to redeem the fallen object and put it back into the security of my purse. Yep. That's what happened to me today.

My boyfriend is best friends with C.J. Wilson.

Lacey

No comments: